Artemis Ear Threader
These earrings are named after the Greek Goddess Artemis. She was the goddess of the moon, chastity, childbirth, wild animals, and hunting. She loved dancing. Remembering her will bring out the child in you. You will seek out fun activities that make you laugh from your belly. You will have a deeper connection with nature and animals.
These ear threader earrings are highly versatile and can be worn a number of ways: traditional, through multiple piercings, or paired with a stud.
Multiple gemstones to choose from.
- 14k Gold Filled Materials
- Genuine Gemstones & Pearls 6mm
- Length: Approximately 3" adjustable
- Genuine gemstones vary in colour and pattern. We try to match the stones as best as possible to each other, however, variations must be expected.
- Gold-filled components contain 100 times more real gold than gold-plated components.
- Tarnish resistant.
- Hypoallergenic and can be worn by those with sensitive skin.
In order to maintain the quality and lifespan of your jewelry we recommend the following:
- Clean your jewelry with a soft cloth or warm, soapy water. Do not use polishing cloths or polishing liquids.
- Remove your jewelry when you are likely to sweat, while showering or swimming.
- Avoid contact with harsh chemicals like Chlorine, perfume, body sprays, or lotions.
- Store your jewelry in airtight containers/bags to avoid any oxidizing or humidity contact.