Aine Pearl Necklace
This dainty gemstone necklace is named after the Irish Faery Goddess Aine. She is a goddess of summer, the moon, the earth, love, self-growth, wealth, and light. Her name means bright as she brings light everywhere she goes. She is said to have taught humans about the meaning of love. She faced many challenges in her life and was therefore very relatable to and revered by many women in the ancient Celtic world.
Gemstones are said to have spiritual powers that can guide the wearer through both challenging and positive times. Each gemstone is unique, with its own characteristics. Our necklaces feature a small rounded pearl on a gold-filled chain.
- Genuine Freshwater Pearls
- 14k Gold-Filled Chain
- 14k Gold-Filled Findings
- Color: Yellow Gold
- Clasp: Spring Ring
- Length: 18 inches
- Gold-filled components contain 100 times more real gold than gold-plated components.
- Gold-filled items are tarnish-resistant.
- Hypoallergenic and can be worn by those with sensitive skin.
In order to maintain the quality and lifespan of your jewelry we recommend the following:
- Clean your jewelry with a soft cloth or warm, soapy water. Do not use polishing cloths or polishing liquids.
- Remove your jewelry when you are likely to sweat while showering or swimming.
- Avoid contact with harsh chemicals like Chlorine, perfume, body sprays, or lotions.
- Store your jewelry in airtight containers/bags to avoid any oxidizing or humidity contact.