Astarte Pearl Dangle Earring
These earrings are named after the Phoenician Goddess Astarte.
She was one of the great Goddesses, referred to as the Queen of Heaven and Earth. She was strongly revered and symbolized motherhood and Earth. She was later on assimilated with the Goddesses Ishtar, Aphordite, and Juno, all mother goddesses and representing great and divine feminine powers.
These pearl earrings are mid-length drop earrings. They were designed to play on this season's trending duster earrings. With a shorter length, they remain eye-catching and stylish. Featuring 5-6mm freshwater pearls handing from a 14k gold-filled chain and french ear-wire.
- 14k Gold Filled Materials
- Genuine Freshwater Pearls 5-6mm
- Length: Approximately 2"
- Genuine pearls vary in colour and pattern. We try to match the stones as best as possible to each other, however, variations must be expected.
- Gold-filled components contain 100 times more real gold than gold-plated components.
- Tarnish resistant.
- Hypoallergenic and can be worn by those with sensitive skin.
In order to maintain the quality and lifespan of your jewelry we recommend the following:
- Clean your jewelry with a soft cloth or warm, soapy water. Do not use polishing cloths or polishing liquids.
- Remove your jewelry when you are likely to sweat, while showering or swimming.
- Avoid contact with harsh chemicals like Chlorine, perfume, body sprays, or lotions.
- Store your jewelry in airtight containers/bags to avoid any oxidizing or humidity contact.