Named after the Celtic Goddess Morgan Le Fay. She was said to be the sister of the legendary King Arthur. She was a Sea Goddess, mystical and spiritual healer, and ruler of Avalon. She is associated with fate, war, and fertility.
We attached gorgeous freshwater pearls to 14k gold-filled hoops to form our Coin Pearl Hoops, a celebration of nature's true brilliance. Pearls are the ultimate symbol of wisdom, purity, integrity, loyalty, and serenity. They are valued for their calming effects and a sense of safety.
In choosing these earth-made gems, we added a touch of luxury to traditional hoops, elevating them from the mundane to something spectacular.
- 14k Gold Filled Hoops 13mm
- Genuine freshwater coin pearls
- 14k Gold Filled Findings
- Genuine pearls vary in colour and pattern. We try to match the pearls as best as possible to each other, however, variations must be expected.
- Gold-filled components contain 100 times more real gold than gold-plated components.
- Tarnish resistant.
- Hypoallergenic and can be worn by those with sensitive skin.
In order to maintain the quality and lifespan of your jewelry we recommend the following:
- Clean your jewelry with a soft cloth or warm, soapy water. Do not use polishing cloths or polishing liquids.
- Remove your jewelry when you are likely to sweat, while showering or swimming.
- Avoid contact with harsh chemicals like Chlorine, perfume, body sprays, or lotions.
- Store your jewelry in airtight containers/bags to avoid any oxidizing or humidity contact.