Sale Sold out
Regular price $16.00 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
These beauties are made of cellulose acetate, a natural plastic made of cotton and wood pulp. The best part about them is they're biodegradable. So when the (hopefully never) sad day comes that they are no longer of use to anyone and are thrown away, they'll disappear in a few years. Talk about eco-friendly jewelry!
- Cellulose Acetate
- Gold Plated Semi Circle Connector Charm
- Ear Post: Gold Plated over Brass
- Please note that colour combinations vary between every piece. Your pair will not be identical to another, or to each other. This is part of the beauty of acetate.
- Cellulose acetate, a biodegradable natural plastic made of cotton and wood pulp.
In order to maintain the quality and lifespan of your jewelry we recommend the following:
- Clean your jewelry with a soft cloth or warm, soapy water. Do not using polishing cloths or polishing liquids.
- Remove your jewelry when you are likely to sweat, while showering or swimming.
- Avoid contact with harsh chemicals like Chlorine, perfume, body sprays or lotions.
- Store your jewelry in airtight containers/bags to avoid any oxidizing or humidity contact.