Freyja Gemstone Hoops
These gemstone hoops are named after the Norse Goddess Freyja. She was a Goddess of love, fertility, beauty, and wealth. She was wise, a seeker of pleasure and fun, and a teacher. These earrings will bring out those qualities in you as well.
Genuine gemstones hang from a set of 14k gold-filled hoops. They are stunning, simple, and hypoallergenic. Each gemstone carries a special meaning and power to be passed onto you. Review our Gemstone Guide to find the best ones for you.
- 14k Gold Filled Hoops 15mm
- Genuine Gemstones 10mm
- 14k Gold Filled Findings
- Genuine gemstones vary in colour and pattern. We try to match the stones as best as possible to each other, however, variations must be expected.
- Gold-filled components contain 100 times more real gold than gold-plated components.
- Tarnish resistant.
- Hypoallergenic and can be worn by those with sensitive skin.
In order to maintain the quality and lifespan of your jewelry we recommend the following:
- Clean your jewelry with a soft cloth or warm, soapy water. Do not using polishing cloths or polishing liquids.
- Remove your jewelry when you are likely to sweat, while showering or swimming.
- Avoid contact with harsh chemicals like Chlorine, perfume, body sprays or lotions.
- Store your jewelry in airtight containers/bags to avoid any oxidizing or humidity contact.