The Hestia necklace is named after the Greek goddess of the home and family. She was the goddess of the hearth and therefore represented in every home in ancient Greece. She is described as kind and thoughtful, uncombative and non-confrontational.
This necklace is 100% gold filled. Making it the perfect piece for those who like minimal jewelry and minimal effort.
- 14k American standard gold-filled.
- 14k Gold-Filled Chain
- Color: Yellow Gold
- Clasp: Spring Ring
- Length: 17 inches
- Gold-filled components contain 100 times more real gold than gold-plated components.
- Gold-filled items are tarnish-resistant.
- Gold-plated items must be treated with extra care and should not get wet.
In order to maintain the quality and lifespan of your jewelry we recommend the following:
- Clean your jewelry with a soft cloth or warm, soapy water. Do not use polishing cloths or polishing liquids.
- Remove your jewelry when you are likely to sweat while showering or swimming.
- Avoid contact with harsh chemicals like Chlorine, perfume, body sprays, or lotions.
- Store your jewelry in airtight containers/bags to avoid any oxidizing or humidity contact.