The Eos Pearl Necklace is named after the Greek Goddess of the Dawn. Each morning she would rise from the River Oceanus to send the night away and spread light to the world. She was a powerful Goddess who was also the mother of many lesser gods in Greek Mythology.
A classic necklace in every way. Charms, pearls, and gold. You can't get a necklace that could be more gorgeous. This necklace is hand-assembled with the highest quality materials and hand-picked pearls.
- 14k Gold Filled Chain and findings
- Genuine Freshwater Pearls 4mm
- Length: 18 inches
- Chain Type: Oval
- Gold-filled components contain 100 times more real gold than gold-plated components.
- Waterproof and tarnish resistant.
- Hypoallergenic and can be worn by those with sensitive skin.
- In order to maintain the quality and lifespan of your jewelry we recommend the following:
- Clean your jewelry with a soft cloth or warm, soapy water. Do not use polishing cloths or polishing liquids.
- Remove your jewelry when you are likely to sweat while showering or swimming.
- Avoid contact with harsh chemicals like Chlorine, perfume, body sprays, or lotions.
- Store your jewelry in airtight containers/bags to avoid any oxidizing or humidity contact.