Selene Moonstone Bracelet
Sale Sold out
Regular price $50.00 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
This moonstone bracelet is named after the Greek Goddess of the moon, Selene. She was said to have been in love with a prince who was given immortality by Zeus but also cursed with eternal slumber. She would go to him at night and spend time with him.
This bracelet is one of our elevated stacking bracelets. All of our genuine gemstone bracelets are made with 14k gold-filled accents and findings, meaning that they are hypoallergenic, tarnish-resistant, and waterproof.
- Genuine Moonstone Gemstones
- 14k Gold Filled Findings
- Style: Beaded
- Gemstone Bead Size: 5mm
- Gold Filled Bead Size: 4mm
- Clasp: lobster clasp
- Length: Multiple lengths available. Each bracelet comes with a 1" extender
- Please measure your wrist and choose the best fit. Alternatively, you can order a custom size by including notes on the checkout page.
- Please allow 3-5 days for production time.
- Genuine Gemstones
- Gold-filled components contain 100 times more real gold than gold-plated components.
- Tarnish resistant.
- Hypoallergenic and can be worn by those with sensitive skin.
This item is put together by hand. Please treat it with great care to ensure that the item does not get damaged. When not in use, always store it in the Seren + Skye storage pouch to ensure that it does not get scratched or broken.
In order to maintain the quality and lifespan of your jewelry we recommend the following:
- Clean your jewelry with a soft cloth or warm, soapy water. Do not use polishing cloths or polishing liquids.
- While gold-filled items can be worn while in water, we still recommend removing your jewelry when you are likely to sweat, while showering or swimming, to ensure the longest lifespan possible.
- Avoid contact with harsh chemicals like Chlorine, perfume, body sprays, or lotions.
- Store your jewelry in airtight containers/bags to avoid any oxidizing or humidity contact.
Based on 1 review
Absolutely love every piece I have purchased from you.