These statement earrings feature a multicolored bar on 18k gold plated ear posts. Cellulose acetate is a natural plastic made of cotton and wood pulp. The best part about them is they're biodegradable.
Approximate length: 2 3/4 inches
- Cellulose Acetate
- Colour patterns and variations are random. Some variance in colour should be expected due to varying colour tones in computer monitors.
- 18k Gold-plated
- Color: Yellow Gold
- Style: Pierced Ear
- Cellulose acetate, a biodegradable natural plastic made of cotton and wood pulp.
In order to maintain the quality and lifespan of your jewelry we recommend the following:
- Clean your jewelry with a soft cloth or warm, soapy water. Do not use polishing cloths or polishing liquids.
- Remove your jewelry when you are likely to sweat while showering or swimming.
- Avoid contact with harsh chemicals like Chlorine, perfume, body sprays, or lotions.
- Store your jewelry in airtight containers/bags to avoid any oxidizing or humidity contact.
These earrings are beautiful and elegant to wear. The best part is they are very light. My older ears do not like heavy earrings anymore, but I can enjoy this elegant look because they are so light. They pair perfectly with any outfit. I love them.