Thalassa was the ancient Greek name for the sea and was personified as a woman. and the Goddess of the Sea. She was the mother of the Ocean, specifically the Mediterranean and the sealife within, including fish and nymphs. The Thalassa bracelet features gorgeous imperfectly shaped pearls and genuine 14k gold-filled findings.
- Genuine Freshwater Pearls
- 14k Gold Filled Findings
- Style: Beaded
- Length: Multiple lengths available. Please measure your wrist and choose the best fit. Alternatively, you can order a custom size by including notes on the checkout page.
- Gold-filled components contain 100 times more real gold than gold-plated components.
- Tarnish resistant.
- Hypoallergenic and can be worn by those with sensitive skin.
- Pearl shapes and sizes vary.
This item is put together by hand. Please treat it with great care to ensure that the item does not get damaged. When not in use, always store it in the Seren + Skye storage pouch to ensure that it does not get scratched or break.
In order to maintain the quality and lifespan of your jewelry we recommend the following:
- Clean your jewelry with a soft cloth or warm, soapy water. Do not use polishing cloths or polishing liquids.
- While gold-filled items can be worn while in water, we still recommend removing your jewelry when you are likely to sweat, while showering or swimming, to ensure the longest lifespan possible.
- Avoid contact with harsh chemicals like Chlorine, perfume, body sprays, or lotions.
- Store your jewelry in airtight containers/bags to avoid any oxidizing or humidity contact.