This pearl bracelet is named after the Egyptian Deity and water Goddess, Anuket. She was the protector of the Nile River and revered as the Nile itself, the life force behind the harvest that sustained the area.
Pearls represent tranquility, peace, and purity. Each individual pearl is hand wrapped and hangs from a 14k gold-filled chain. It is hypoallergenic and can be in the water for short periods of time, to ensure the longevity of the pearls.
This bracelet is the perfect bracelet to accompany any evening outfit.
- 14k Gold Filled Adjustable Bracelet.
- 4mm Freshwater pearls
- Each bracelet has a 1" extender
- Gold-filled components contain 100 times more real gold than gold-plated components.
- Gold Filled items are tarnish-resistant, hypoallergenic, and water proof.
- Lead and Nickel Free
In order to maintain the quality and lifespan of your jewelry we recommend the following:
- Clean your jewelry with a soft cloth or warm, soapy water. Do not use polishing cloths or polishing liquids.
- Remove your jewelry when you are likely to sweat, while showering or swimming.
- Avoid contact with harsh chemicals like Chlorine, perfume, body sprays, or lotions.
- Store your jewelry in airtight containers/bags to avoid any oxidizing or humidity contact.