These statement earrings feature a red and white acetate circle on 18k gold plated irregular circle earring posts. Cellulose acetate is a natural plastic made of cotton and wood pulp. The best part about them is they're biodegradable.
Approximate length: 3 inches
- Cellulose Acetate
- Colour patterns feature red and white. Colour patterns and variations are random. Some variance in colour should be expected due to varying colour tones in computer monitors.
- 18k Gold-plated
- Color: Yellow Gold
- Style: Pierced Ear
- Length: 2 inches
- Cellulose acetate, a biodegradable natural plastic made of cotton and wood pulp.
In order to maintain the quality and lifespan of your jewelry we recommend the following:
- Clean your jewelry with a soft cloth or warm, soapy water. Do not using polishing cloths or polishing liquids.
- Remove your jewelry when you are likely to sweat, while showering or swimming.
- Avoid contact with harsh chemicals like Chlorine, perfume, body sprays or lotions.
- Store your jewelry in airtight containers/bags to avoid any oxidizing or humidity contact.