Vesta Amazonite Bracelet
This bracelet was designed with one goal in mind: to make you feel absolutely exceptional.
Crafted with utmost care and attention to detail, the Vesta bracelet boasts a single gemstone that enhances its colour saturation and radiance. It is also made with only the highest quality materials, such as 14k gold filled, which is both hypoallergenic and tarnish-resistant. These superior materials ensure that you can wear your Vesta bracelet for years to come without any worry of discoloration or irritation.
The Vesta Bracelet is named after the Roman Goddess Vesta.
Vesta is a beloved goddess to me, as I sense a deep resonance between her and my current stage of life. In Roman mythology, she embodies the ideals of the home, family, and hearth fire. As a mother and the primary caretaker of my household, I take great pride in honoring these sacred responsibilities and reconnecting with the timeless and primal role of motherhood. For me, using symbolism and traditions is a powerful way to cultivate this connection with Vesta.
Our gemstone stack bracelets are elevated. Genuine gemstones are accented with hypoallergenic and tarnish-resistant gold-filled beads and findings.
Review our Gemstone Meaning Guide for more information on the symbolism and metaphysical healing powers of each stone.
- Genuine Gemstones
- 14k Gold Filled Findings
- Style: Beaded
- Gemstone Bead Size: 6mm
- Gold Filled Bead Size: 5mm
- Clasp: lobster clasp
- Length: Multiple lengths available. Each bracelet comes with a 1" extender
- Please measure your wrist and choose the best fit. Alternatively, you can order a custom size by including notes on the checkout page.
- Please allow 3-5 days for production time.
- Genuine Gemstones
- Gold-filled components contain 100 times more real gold than gold-plated components.
- Tarnish resistant.
- Hypoallergenic and can be worn by those with sensitive skin.
This item is put together by hand. Please treat it with great care to ensure that the item does not get damaged. When not in use, always store it in the Seren + Skye storage pouch to ensure that it does not get scratched or break.
In order to maintain the quality and lifespan of your jewelry we recommend the following:
- Clean your jewelry with a soft cloth or warm, soapy water. Do not use polishing cloths or polishing liquids.
- While gold-filled items can be worn while in water, we still recommend removing your jewelry when you are likely to sweat, while showering or swimming, to ensure the longest lifespan possible.
- Avoid contact with harsh chemicals like Chlorine, perfume, body sprays, or lotions.
- Store your jewelry in airtight containers/bags to avoid any oxidizing or humidity contact.