Sale Sold out
Regular price $50.00 CAD
Regular priceUnit price per
These wire-wrapped gemstone hoops are named after the greek goddess Persephone, the daughter of a senior goddess, Demeter. Persephone was stolen and given to Hades in marriage by Zeus after Hades fell in love with her. She became the Queen of the Underworld and was forced to travel between both worlds.
These wire hoops are sweet and dainty, just like Persephone was. As they are adorned with gemstones, they will pass on their healing powers and uplift you throughout the day.
- Handmade Earrings
- 14k Gold Filled Hoops and Wiring
- Hoop Size: approx. 30mm
- Beads: 2mm Natural Gemstones
- Gold-filled components contain 100 times more real gold than gold-plated components.
- Tarnish resistant.
- Hypoallergenic and can be worn by those with sensitive skin.
In order to maintain the quality and lifespan of your jewelry we recommend the following:
- Clean your jewelry with a soft cloth or warm, soapy water. Do not use polishing cloths or polishing liquids.
- Remove your jewelry when you are likely to sweat while showering or swimming.
- Avoid contact with harsh chemicals like Chlorine, perfume, body sprays, or lotions.
- Store your jewelry in airtight containers/bags to avoid any oxidizing or humidity contact.